all contents subject to copyright by me, of me, for me.

Thursday, October 27

Dear Jerks

I gave you my lif an my love
but you did not car
we could have mak this work


I'm gonna enlist
so I gan go over see
and desist from the shit that they
piss in the grainge and the homes
on the range filed with tax returns. Its strange
how when you come back and get shot
in the brains and they fall a little bit out of
the givens and the given-nots and they dont cairo
no slow mo po po eating donuts with a fo fo in their
belt, pullin they girth into fit the fat check
that they pull that the people pay instead of their rent
(which that money was spent prior on bread)
and then your dead. not over there, but here.

damn pigs piling wastelines on picket lines
debit credit sell out and forget it.

maybe the mohamad was right,
dont eat ham tonight, its
unholy.

maybe torah was right,
dont cut the pork roast
its dirty.

and filthy
and stinkin
and cowardly to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment