all contents subject to copyright by me, of me, for me.

Tuesday, April 19

re: NSERK, CARIER,

Swimming, I come, dissolute
a new recruit, for the underwater commute
passing rocks and sunken trunks
filled with gold and rubies and natural gas lumps
me, plain spkn, I dont neeeed em.
I'll just leave em.
for the next poor immigrant,
a fugee la la lying from la
aka an american peasant, not as beautiful as
the old thoughts of a dead pheasent.

dont worry. I'll be riding kcab to be president!
that land is a scab I still pick,
a tick bite disease affecting my breathing and circulations

but for now give me canada
dial the newspaper, write the radio,
tell them I'm near. I'm hear
for their women money and land.

give it up

give it up easy.
or not.
I'll take it either way,

No comments:

Post a Comment