all contents subject to copyright by me, of me, for me.

Monday, December 13

co si co sar

the tsar of finer things,
is the tsar of old finger nail clippings
, drenched in a sweat stained suit of tyrrany,
the unblemmished king swings a pneumatic
tray of clippings freshly cut from the living
hands of the undead merchants. the harvest
of today is the history of yesterday, the beta
the carotine, the horror at having to watch
the stock brokers scratch their fat necks
with out too much animal on their fingers. where?
do? they?all go?

I envision my future careear, forged
of the beta the carotine, the chitin, the ant in
every one of us, the echnid , the piece of never
again, never stopping, never saying , always always
it drives me mad. think of the
sound of a bionic knee making contact in the spring morning with
a thousand pound bag of finger nail clippings. the rupture
of the bag and the
flood across the linoleom floor....
the noise of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment