all contents subject to copyright by me, of me, for me.

Saturday, February 17

visions_versions_H

How did I know it was heaven in fact? 
Well its hard to say for sure; I don't have anything definite to go on.

But for what its worth as pure conjecture, where else would a bar tender be a big beautiful fish wearing deerskin gloves that shone with a gasoline sheen under the schlitz light?  This was some place for sure.

The sparkle of the rain on the chairs even had a diffident quality to it as if this was the same rain as the rain that never falls to earth, never mixes with the dirty soil, never is slurped up by vermin and curs.  In this sense, as a set of seven chairs comprising one objet d'art collectively, even the chairs made sense. Each rung had five or six pairs of socks hanging which were all dry despite the rain. This was some heavenly laundromat maybe with a bar and a bar tender fish wearing deerskin gloves. There was even a deer drinking water out of a tall chalice that was stamped with big bold letters in times new roman spelling out holy grail who was wearing calfskin gloves and who had recently retired from a long and distinguished career in bullfighting (front office).  I dint get to talk to the deer much or even very long at all because the phone kept ringing and it kept being for the deer.

But what I did overhear was that it had been raining for three days straight.  But get this: It wasn't even raining! It just looked like it was raining.  No one was even wet except for the chairs and the bartender who was a fish.  Anyway, I only lasted a little while there because they kicked me out because my laundry was all dry and apparently they have a policy about it and also I kept ordering drinks they didn't have with money I didn't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment