all contents subject to copyright by me, of me, for me.

Monday, June 18

this one is from the vaults

I am a sick pidgeon -
I know this
Feeling caged and out of place

in this humanity.
Once upon a time we all sailed together
on dirty gray Pittsburgh air
Hijinks and clucking around for food
was my speciality.
They called me Pidgeon #188H33G16


Ooooh, that spiteful day,
as I happened to fly by the radio communication place,
a powerful wave (as I understand it now often enrolling
in molecular biology and genetic morphology that
such a supposed fiction can be)
started to alter the chromosomes in my cells.

One day I awoke
and found I had been transformed into a
giant Pidgeon sans feathers.

A Pidgeon mindset is more useful than
imagined previously.

And with these skills + Colledge education
I have begun to....
feed pidgeons. Regularly as tide

Shhh shhhh little pidgeons.
Shhhh shhhhhhhh hh hh.
now I am not, relax!, going to
take you up in this net
to my basement laboratory
and turn you into a giant pidgeon and
then back again

lord I want pidgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment