all contents subject to copyright by me, of me, for me.

Sunday, March 13

Egypt : See Slipped

They tell me of a pie up in the sky
waiting for me when I die
but between the day your born and when you die
they may not even hear you try
to brush your teeth.

its a huge pyramid scheme.
a pie scheme, a slice of the theater, front
row center, pleading with the ibis usher, with
a papyrus menu, pointing to
all the different lemon harangue pie filling
the spans of the page, of ancient technology,
electric lamps powered with baghdad batteries
charged with lead and acid and a little
plutonium/uranium, or some other planet extract,
some god from a place that didnt invent god
so that light and freedom can be brought into some godless
point in america.
amen brother, amen.

amend sister, amend
the constitution, amend that liver document.

No comments:

Post a Comment