all contents subject to copyright by me, of me, for me.

Tuesday, November 9

edicts as an attempt at a lie

this is a suitcase right her
and a tenor
and a chicolini chewing gum
, flavors flying loose and loose tooths
falling foose balls,
fucking goose it all!

santy clause will come out of the clausit and say it. say that.

1. a lie! a lie! my kingfisher for a lie!
2. a avacodo seed soup! a avacado seed soup! my sloop for a avacado seed soup!
3. serenity now! serenity now! my sanity for serenity, now!

claws flaws jaws
hyperbollic laws
sailing coups and flailing goops,
direct from the corner of a wet wet sticky sticky morning fist faced eye socket still
corrugated with last nights infestation of fairy dust

2 comments:

  1. I admire your words for how they manage to not word out quite as you'd think they should. Google is a word with several meanings. When I googullee your words, I find no. I would be a lier if I said I have et Spam before and enjoyed it. I would be telling the truth if I said I knew what spam was. I'd be a good guesser if I said spam was not for me and you'd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O,
    Come climb Mt. Katahdin with me & others. 2nd week of December. We'll have a great time being slightly uncomfortable bundled in technical fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete