all contents subject to copyright by me, of me, for me.

Tuesday, October 5

lousy_noises

monday was the honey cakes
of a thorny tuesday.
and who knew, way deep down
in their knees even, that the sounds
of the city, bells rings, dings steps, bushings copters
sawzaws cats, rashes pumps, depletability and hunger
mice flapping, shucking snipping, dappering wheels, no wheels many wheels,
paint chipping and yellow escaping, magnificence and insignificance too,
all too lowsy and loud and get the hell out of my way
to make a difference.

Ice Cream makes a great clamor though
as it goes. I would like to do everything possible to icecream , as
part of my life , icecream; consider it done.

I will shoot at icecream, stab it with a rusty spring,
freeze it melt it, subject it to kisses, bite the icecream, fork it , pay it a princely sum,
step on the ice cream, kick the ice cream
fell the ice cream with an ax,
hear the ice cream scream as I squeeze it in my ice cream stained hands
, demolish the ice cream with a sixteen ton wrecking ball, salute the
ice cream, beat the ice cream against the
ice cream freezer door, offer my just advice, sue the ice
cream in the court of law, kill it, sniff it, stuff it in a milkcrate,
save the ice cream from a fiery death, send it to heaven,
dig a grave and then bury it.

all this, but only chocolate
ice cream.

those ice cream noises, I do appreciate. they go something good
.

No comments:

Post a Comment