all contents subject to copyright by me, of me, for me.

Friday, March 20

whence the wind

When the wind cleared the sky of all the junk bonds and brokered deals, finally we could see and see far and far enough to step safely off the front porch or through the back door or what have you got.  In one bounding leap would I make the back of the yard and stopping before the tower of split and nearly perfectly stacked silver maple and yellow hard fruit tree would I turn on a muddy heal and plant my toes into the ground where in another couple weeks some orchard of all that is implicitly great in the world would be growing and throw my weight back forward to the other yard out front effectively being in both of them at the same time like a phonon in the ballistic regime where heat isnt merely trasnferred but is really truly felt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment